Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Before going back out, again again.

.
.
I did set the laundry to finish drying, if it hadn't, the last time I went out.  I will deal with that load, then transfer the wash over, adding one last load for the day... to wash.  Dishes later.  I might finish those today, if that isn't all the dishes.  Just the load I had set up.  Cast iron pieces remain.  Then back out for a bit more.

I did finish removing sod and weeds from the berry bed.  Now I just need to take cardboard out, and with the plastic, cover that back over.  That was a lot of work.  The asparagus bed will be quite a bit of work as well.  Almost as long, definitely as wide, but I'll have to dig more holes, and perhaps deeper.  With twenty five asparagus starts arriving (I believe, and from my understanding), I am planning to plant them at a staggered angle on down the line.

Anyway, after folding laundry, and shifting loads, I plan to go back out, do the covering up, and break the last... say... half to a third of the asparagus bed.  After I break it one way, I would like to break it up another way.  I don't think I will actually get to removing sod today.  It will just be a bit easier when I do get to it, probably tomorrow... maybe Friday though, when the starters are supposed to arrive.

In some ways I am ahead, and I did a job or two that wasn't really on the schedule.  All good.  Who knows how much I will really end up doing today.  The trick is to not work up too much of a sweat, nor to go too slow.  There is a nice medium pace, I think, that will allow me to do optimal performance.  I can hope that this pace will improve.  I don't know what the real limit is, if that can be improved, or how much improvement is possible.  Could I get to a point where I can work all of the time, or say 20, even 40, hours a week?  Will I always have serious failures from time to time?  Just... what is possible?  I honestly think, even if my heart doesn't improve, that I can improve greatly.  If I could control sleep patterns, have a regular day, it would be... interesting to look back at school.  Though we all know, at some age, a new employee is just not going to be hired.  No experience, and beyond a certain age, and that's that.  I am most likely there.  Though that isn't always the point.

I best get to the laundry, then on to the rest of it.  Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Backsass Here