.
.
Doing third shift is odd. I have been trying to tag day and date. Actually this has been an aspect of my health improvement since they admitted what was wrong and started treating the heart. In the worst of times my efforts fail. Memory simply will not work. Lately, even with the level of exhaustion, I have been able to keep up. Still, especially when just waking, and on the late schedule, going to bed on Monday and waking on Monday can cause gears to grind, until awareness, a grin, then a couple of hoots explode as I catch being the butt of my own joke.
I haven't been working. I can barely game. I'll probably not be eating for a while again either. Oh, I am hungry, I just can't get to cooking. No worries, this is sort of what I needed, wanted, to happen. It might be accidental fasting but it will do. I have stuff, food, if... I won't die. I have gone more than a month before,much longer. Perhaps a skinny average man could only go a month. Ogers can go longer. Surprisingly don't lose much weight. How active one is, of course, would make a difference. I will mostly be sleeping, so.
Not much else. Another shower? Sure. I have my plants in there still, they love the heat and steam almost as much as I do. Later.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Backsass Here