.
.
I expected a bit more umph. I just did. Sometimes I really can crawl out of my little grave and tackle the world. The sense was there. Fine, I'll go as fast as possible. The dishes got the first hit and I prepped my whiskers for a real shave. Working a blade through bushwire just isn't fun. Tamed and shaving becomes almost a pleasure. Those things and feeding the brats ended my battery packs. Well, I am making my bed in the mornings now, and put cases on new pillows I just received. Hey, it adds up. :p
A quick post, a bit of gaming, then back to it. A shower, shave, then to the post office and paying a bill. Then else. I forgot to turn the heat up. That isn't the whole problem, if that will help. Might have to eat soon. It's been a while. Yeah, that'll put a wrench in the machine.
My mother called. Wisdom teeth problems, it got cold there, otherwise good. Yeah, not all sunny and easy, but not all bad. She is scheduling work for what she can fix and doing what she can to manage the rest. I told her to expect a day or two of sun soon. Special delivery. Not sure about help with the wind, that goes with living in a continent sized valley! *grin*
Later.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Backsass Here