.
.
I did push everything... I was awake nine hours past normal bedtime going in at 17:00, was more active than my bones advised, and then woke up without choice at 22:00. Everything hurts again. The hope is it will pass shortly, then I can do some work, then maybe I can can nap before business efforts tomorrow, maybe more done? Or... whatever. When you are broken you... get what you get.
Started a new game. Dishonored 2 was dull the first playthrough. The powers were boring, the "morality" of pacifism, the "ethics" of poor people loving elites with absolutely no sense of law, the creepy dimwitted sjw "logic", all of it fed excruciatingly by forcibly slowing gameplay so as to feed drivel I knew was a lie as a preteen. Glad to be done with that moronic waste of time. The fog can prohibit exit from even repetitive gaming hell. Oh, yeah, I don't recommend. Perhaps if you want your children being effeminate Che supporters? There... ya go, and here is your card. Don't you love it when rich and leftist hicks turn their children into Manson and Che bots while laughing at good parents with accents and faith?
This game, like some lately, is made artificially difficult. I play it to kill time. The games I like are limited. First, no false preaching. Actually no preaching. That is for church and personal exacting pursuit. I refuse preaching by those who are incorrect, those who aren't even faithful (modernist pilgrims, you call secular humanists), or... really any save who I travel to provide that allowance. I like a good story. Those start with the truth, the feather the facts around the truth. Break the possibles by denying truth and the story dies. I expect exploration beyond the line, extras hidden about. Don't add secrets no one would actually find.
I'm not really into the mythos, as a general rule. That is usually toilet paper, often used. Do they outsource writing to third-worlders or is that quota work, women blacks what's the diff? As long as they don't shovel it me, whatever. Sometimes I am curious about some element, usually to be taught not to seek in this area with yet another imbicilic bit of trash.
As for gameplay, I do prefer action. And while I can slog through Dark Souls type games, I prefer difficulty settings, which my current game doesn't have. I like shooting through, getting a lay of things, checking out the story, perhaps mythos if that is done well, and general lay of things (British is horrible, there logic is either of peasant or nobility, stupid and they deserve each other). Still, it most likely will do. No more elite royalty on and on about their love love love of those poor they keep in the streets, only noticing when shoved onto the same streets. Idiot sjws... I wonder if they are merely British... on the peasant side, of course darling! *snort, giggle, snort*
/rant? For now. :p Later.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Backsass Here