Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Awake so long.

.
.
Pain. Neck, shoulders, plus a solid headache, even after a slug of aspirins.  Just.  I have been awake nearly a day.  The plumber will be arriving shortly.  I did a bit more cleaning but thar wasn't the reason I stayed awake.  I knew if I went down when I could have I wouldn't have stirred when he arrived.  I thought about a note, but, no.  It isn't a good time to be pushing.  I simply have no other reasonable option.

I would like to clean up a bit.  Lord knows I need it.  I am airing the place out a bit.  Sure the furnace will belch, which if seemingly wasteful will assist in the aim.  I suppose I could shut it up now.  It's done what it can.  Messy.  Trying to plan and implement those plans while so tired.  Oh, if I can fill out the paperwork and have it ready, then catch the UPS driver, I might not need to go to town.  One can hope.

On to work.  I made quinoa, turned out perfect.  Will try it as a cereal.  Not sure it works that way, will find out shortly.  Good day.  I hope you get your things done.  Later or good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Backsass Here