Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Late.

.
.
It is how it works.  No fuss though, as three of four goals were managed.  The tub faucet from shot springs no longer drip, the plumbing under the sink has been rightly installed, and not only did he get the faucet installed he used the original so I can return the others.  Meaning I am in the black on the visit.  As well, the UPS driver gladly took the package of paperwork for the mortgage.

The only thing he couldn't manage was the clog.  Or so far.  The stuff he put in might still work.  I called another he suggested for that.  If it doesn't clear overnight the other guy will be here tomorrow afternoon.

Zapped.  At 11:30 I was awake for 24 hours.  It is now 18:05, you'll have to the ma... 31 hours up?  Didn't want to do that.  I'll have to chill a bit, come down, before I can crash.  Pleased.  I was even possibly helpful if probably not the most erudite of conversants.  Aspirin.  I am running on ground to a powder Doom.  Oh?  Yeah.  Not as happily sing a song as that may seem.  Good night.


Yeah, burned through some life, but all for the..., until there is nothing left and eyeballs feel like they have been peeled, sanded, boiled, then replaced.  *blink blink*

Hmm, that's some... something.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Backsass Here