.
.
I have to admit, I want to cook, bake, something special. A souffle of some sort. Cheese, maybe cheese and apple? I have a reasonable sugar replacement now. It seems a fuss, though what hobby isn't? I'd like to work the process until I can feed some folk I have been thinking about. Though this might be tricky. It would have to be baked there. I'd want to have made it a goodly number of times... using foreign equipment, even a stove, if you don't know the score, can lead to a pricey pizza night.
A couple of videos. I remember when people took more time to learn. Too busy these days, on the smart phone or computer receiving validation when not distracted by work or other duties. Can you learn from videos? Sure. Both of these culinary jedi have taught me not just recipes but on into techniques. One, the quick omelette, I used just last night, to reasonable success.
Notice how long her episode is? Commercials used to be reasonable. Now you might only get 22 minutes of show per half hour! And that programming is propaganda, especially "public" broadcasting. For most of my life, state propaganda was illegal. They have legalized it recently if they have been allowing it for a longer time. Hanging is too good for most modern politicians.
As to else? I think so. Probably all of it and more. Thing is I need more eggs, cream of tartar, and cream. I'll think on it. I am feeling so good, even having forgotten aspirin. Later.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Backsass Here