.
.
Okay, not nothing. And I got back on meds after missing two days. Still, nowhere close to even the portion planned. So very tired. Sometimes missing medicine is the problem, sometimes it is a symptom, sometimes it is the short term solution. I can't be certain if I suspect it is a symptom. Just too tired.
I'll keep the plan in play. If I get started right away I might get to a shower and laundry. The place is looking better, a lot better. I have hit a nice chunk and had help. I really want to dig in, will, soon if not today. The work wears me out more than I would have thought. I have been idle too long. Pacing? I don't think there is any practical pacing. It comes down to working as fast as I can, getting as much done as possible, then hoping to get back to it before I bury back to worse than before.
My mom called. It is supposed to drop to negative 45° to 55° F. It is so cold the place she works very occasionally can't keep the place warm. Her boss told her to dress warmer. She was already on that... she's an Iowa girl, not a fool modern airhead. She sounded well. Called while I was asleep, but I expected the call so had my phone on and by the bed. Fine, from now on, when I think so, I will keep it in the receiving mode.
I'll get a fatted coffee after lighting the grill. Last I saw, it was 20, give or take five, with five to ten mph winds from the wnw... mostly west by far? If memory serves. The temp can be low if there is a breeze, usually. I wonder if some breezes are too moist to facilitate boosting the fire? I can't really tell, probably just seems cooler... moist wind. I'd have to do scientific inquiry to find for certain.
The problem is, I am not motivated as it wouldn't matter. Even knowing lighting the grill would be more difficult at a particular time would not dissuade my actions. Nor have I found a way to improve the lighting process, save checking it more frequently and restarting it every ten, instead of fifteen minutes, until it starts. It needs at least ten minutes. Bleh.
Since I'll be out, I'll empty the ducks' water. It seems to be freezing hard the last few days even if not so cold (20° F isn't bad, if perhaps it is dipping hard at odd times?). I'd best feed the girls, clear their litter, check their water... and perhaps chase them and maul them a bit. Oh, they love it. If I don't maraud them often enough they take it personal.
Blood sugar was 226 at waking. It has, more so than expected, been staying lower after ending the last fast. The next fast will begin Thursday or Friday. It might bring it down better and more permanently again, or the one to follow will. Or the one after that. Every two weeks, three days fasting followed by several days of fat fasting. It works if I do it right, well, conscientiously.
Let me see... clean the bathroom, light the grill, empty the ducks' water bins, make a fatted tea, then fold clothes while I break with a movie? Seems reasonable. Oh, bring the trash bin back while out there. Later.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Backsass Here