Friday, February 1, 2019

Few are the days.

.
.
Not often do I get to brag.  In a very small way today is one.

I did get the last load of laundry folded and put up.  Then I hit the dishes, a third of them were clean enough to be dried and put up.  Tea is ready to be run through when I wake.  A few small clearing and sorting projects were implemented.  And I am awake north of 13:00.

I will check the water for the ducks.  No wind, last I knew, but it was 10ยบ F.  They usually keep the water open, not always.  As with me, there is subjectivity regarding reading and feel of cold.  If they feel it is too cold, they roost more.  I like to treat them when possible.  As well, it is nearing time to begin thinking of egg laying.  I want to make sure the are healthy and set.  It's a month or two off, but it is coming.

I am definitely ready for bed though.  Hmm, may clear the litter again too.  The girls treat me like royalty when I keep things ordered.  Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Backsass Here