Wednesday, May 1, 2019

A few goods.

.
.
My blood sugar was 148.  Improving.  A read, a fatted tea, and my last shot in an hour.  It is too late to stay up for two hours after my last meal.  Not if I want to be awake by 3:00, and I do.  Travel shakes things up.  I'll get back to doing readings rightly tomorrow, and meals.

I spoke about hiking.  It might happen.  I ordered various more keto foods.  Not perfect, but it should do.  Insulin can cover some when keto fails, and the reverse.  Either way I will go.  As well, I am hoping to swim once next week.  I have had nine appointments and various other demands in the last few weeks.  And I am just coming back to life after winter and such a dark spring.

I do need to get boots polished, gear sorted, and... that should be good.  I am looking forward to getting out.  And swimming will be much easier at 28 instead of 18 mpg... if I believe I can improve the mileage with a little practice.  I am getting excited.  If I can hike more often and distant, I would like to go on overnighters, and more.  Then to winter expeditions.  It'll be on slim coin, if there is a solid good to that.

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Backsass Here