.
.
Waking at 6:14, couldn't remember when I went to bed? Why would that be my first thought? Why would questioning my first thought be my second thought? Some part of another region of my brain told these speaking parts of my brain to shut up, at least until after tea, and an half hour or hour. 'Yes, father', in unison. Still, no clue when I went to bed.
Blood sugar is 205 fasting. An excellent shift in the right direction. Hopefully they will all be below 200 today. I doubt it, especially after yesterday... that rattled my confidence. I've never seen such an odd reversal while eating correctly. I've seen blood sugar stick to fasting highs, or slightly higher, but not spike up. I don't think I had eaten anything.
A few more recipes for keto were researched. I found a 100% chocolate bar while shopping. I can't do that. I will look for a 90% and an 86% bar. Not confident after the 100% failure. There are things you can make, but it would be nice to have something to just eat. Beside a chocolate mug cake, smoothie recipes were found, probably good for keto peeps or not. As with anything, you will need to test with your glucometer and tinker with the recipes to taste and according to your meter.
Oh, and a bonus. For when you just have to have bread, a bun, or such. Just remember, it is a substitute. And there is a reason for it. Unlike sourpuss. :p
And just some sound starter advice, plus impressive before and after pictures. My keto is different, I hit more fats, but weight loss isn't my primary target.
Well, on to waking. Later.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Backsass Here