.
.
Lazy. I wish. I don't yet qualify for that luxury. Ducks, cats, some food, and rest. Much needed rest. I have thought about things. I have looked around while doing my dailies. Nothing. Bedtime approaches. I find myself struggling against bedtime because I hope to do something. Not logical. Not possible. And yet... I have done a bit much, especially in the cold and dreary.
My last blood sugar dropped to 150, almost as good as my two week best, my second best? My seven day average has dropped to just below 200... 193 to be exact. I only have between three and four days readings though. My other reader failed pretty much when I got the new one.
I restarted aspirin a few days ago. Bloody noses have started back up. Not standard, but nearly unstoppable bloody noses. This won't stop until possibly morning. I'll cut those for a while again. Some medicine can only be occasional, or varying as with furosimide, the water pill. I might try going down to one of those too, already down one. It's another pill that, while necessary, often at the higher doses, is hard on my system in various ways. I do my best when they listen, provide the options.
A few vids... just because? Doubtful. You may call it is you will. Good night.
The easy way.
The hard way.
Fortunately, or not, you don't get to choose when it is time. However, you chose along the way. Good luck? Or, better, I advise wisdom? Yes. Because luck has nothing to do with anything.
--------
Someone... pays attention, has some understanding, and remembers.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Backsass Here