Wednesday, June 5, 2019

Absolutely bizarre.

.
.
Six hours after my only dose of insulin... I had meant to dose after reading 197... without food or sweetener, my blood sugar reads 95 or a 102 point drop.  That after dropping only seven points over two hours and goodly change after a hefty dose of insulin.  I am suspicious that this isn't fast acting insulin.

I don't mind the read.  I was prepping a meal before I realized to check.  That will make sure it doesn't drop too much more.  Sardines, eggs, and bacon.  I really need to get to the grocery store.  I don't mind eggs daily, but twice a day.  So far so good, but I don't wish to push it.  Good sardines are easy to eat.  Better are better.  The best, as what I have, are a treat.

Oh, someone is worried about tornados.  Fair enough.  Truth is, as I have suggested using my weather understandings, they make perfect sense for solar minimum global cooling.  I have offered many sources that have proved out.  I will offer a modern recent source.  There is nothing to fear.  It is just, well, the weather.  If you do not believe in God, fear is all you have.  I get that.  If you have hope, faith, and charity, put your fears in the basket with coin and let both go.  You can't own either, or make the claim to be a Christian.

Hup.  :p

Oh, and just... a wonderful gift.  May you enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Backsass Here