.
Bedtime was... 15:00, or later. How much later I have no idea. I meant to look, once I got upstairs, for an exact number. I got in, tucked, and crashed before I could even remember. The notion crossed my mind, that I had meant to do that, as I was blanking. But... at that point, which was almost instantaneous anyway, was neither a call or regret, only a soft, blurry, memory of a thought from earlier.
I woke a few times. Softly. I dreamed the deaths of a few people. One, a woman, I have met through locals. Not a potential or anything, just... a family or family friend. I... she was negotiating. It wasn't her time, she said. She had things to do. Her family! Ultimately, she didn't want to die. There were responses. I am not sure death can or will give more time. I don't know... how that ended. If... I suspect she died.
The other was a fellow, out, going fast. On a motorcycle? in a car with the windows down? Something. At this time of year? Well, anyway, he... didn't do well. Ice patch? Bump in the road? It... wasn't going to go well, in any way. He didn't speak, things were happening too fast. But he resisted death with all his might. Again, I don't know the conclusion.
Was I death, or merely with him? I wasn't in this form. When we see people, they appear as ghosts to us. Like the Nazgul, in the movies. That is, when we even notice you, which isn't all the time. This world of flesh is tainted, insubstantial even to the spiritual, for the sin that abides here. When you are fully connected back with your soul, and back in perfected flesh, then will we know each other as we could. Though... there are... questions.
Who would need war, or death, or famine, or else, beyond the veil? Still... I am almost certain God says we will have a place. As Pinocchio... an unreal, but willed and servile child, given form, then purpose, then finally life? I can't say. I only know it would be... a thing. I have greater faith in God than I do in my doubts. There is that. Though, either way, I would serve to my end, grateful for the opportunity to be a part of the means of Truth. Aye.
Oh, but this wasn't my brother, the rider. This was an angel, I do believe. The one who ends men at their time. Thanatos, or the death women? I don't think so. Oddly, I believe there are various aspects who present death to man. To the damned, the death they deserve... not in pain, necessarily. Rain will fall on the roofs of the houses of all men. But... the death one gets comes from where you are going. Until the Apocalypse. That... is a different form altogether. The words means different things, if the ends are similar. In the Apocalypse, death is more often a gift than a curse. As with the angel of death. If rarely seen that way.
Hmm... that lot of work makes me hungry! Don't hate me. Trust me, the options are... far worse. A grace, even if a coup de grace. I'll have to get to breakfast, then a shower, before long. Good morning and day. Later.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Backsass Here