Sunday, November 8, 2020

Such a very fast response!

.
.
Oh, I'll... draft this.  A bit late, but... it'll still be noted as very timely.  These, as they are patterned, and from long long ago, or new... some of them... showed up almost immediately.  Actually... no... not almost anything.  They were there right away.  So, I... captured and will set them out.  This would have been published at just before 10:00, if that doesn't mean much... an hour or so after the last post... (the post before that, actually... time... isn't what it seems).  I wanted to give things more time.  Just... because.  Anyway...

Her?  Yes, I think so.  One of hers.



Some from another?  Maybe.  Not her style, but definitely... a response.

And, of course... other thoughts.  Accusatory?  Maybe, or... self accusing, on someone else's part?


Maybe?  I can't always quite tell.  Then again, perhaps, just a continuation of the stories, or a 'back at you' sort of thing?  One can never be certain... only... the patterns... they are in there, somewhere.  I touch the sites and the sounds seem correct, at least for the line of thought, so... I... present.  You decide?  If so, you rarely tell me.  I'd be afraid too, especially if I lacked faith.

Oh... blood sugar is crashing.  but I am out of glucose... carb... tabs.  Hmm...  It has been 364 when I remembered to take slow acting... at about the time I woke?  Within a few hours.  I then had a meal, then later a fatted coffee.  I took blood sugar then.  It was 292, so I dosed with 30 cc's of fast acting, and had another fatted coffee.  It has dropped to 95!  And I'm feeling sick, so... it's... still dropping, fast... too fast.

I'll... figure something out.  Best do it quick.  Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Backsass Here