Saturday, February 6, 2021

Up late.

.
.
Couldn't sleep until nearly eleven.  I don't know why.  The goal is to be to bed earlier.  One can hope.  Up at around 08:48, or so.  I will turn the furnace up first thing, just to warm the waterers.  Then back down.  I really need to layer if I am going to keep it in the mid sixties in here.  But that is doable.  It just isn't always enough.  I may have to warm the house, from time to time. just to 70?  Just for an hour or two.

The girls are hungry today.  Can tell.  Some morning they are hungry, even hangry, for no particular reason.  They are almost dangerous in this mood.  I particularly, on those days, do not feed them immediately.  If I do, they will begin trying to force me to wake, pushing the envelope.  They have to know who is in charge.  The problem a lot of people have is that they give in to their pets.  If you do, you begin, slowly, losing control.  I don't mind, I'm hungry almost all of the time.  I eat less, by portion calories, than they do.  Plus, they have dry food always available, and plenty of very fresh water, beside two to three treats equaling a small meal a day, plus two large meals a day.  I wish I had it so good!

I think I have to get feed ready.  No real problem.  Just a few scoops.  And, perhaps, I should pick up feed today.  For the birds, and maybe more for the rabbits.  I will just dump one of the bags of wheat, per two bags of real feed, until it is gone.  Ugh, money, money, time, energy, push, and shove.  So tired, worn, achy... and it's dark.  The little bit of sun yesterday was quite the gift.  Just a few moments, but it helped.

Well, on to waking, then chores.  A shower sometime after.  Dishes started... restarted really.  Plus washing off the freezer top, getting ready to dry some of those dishes.  Laundry?  I don't have enough for a load.  Other cleaning?  Trash out, perhaps, and recycling.  Recycling isn't this week, but I don't have much.  Still, good to get it out of the way.  Hmm, perhaps start taking boxes down and putting them in?  Maybe.  If there is room, and so long as it doesn't block the exit.

Anyway... yea, maybe.  More tomorrow.  And, a trip for a blood test soon, plus calls to the ssa, for letters.  And then hooking up with a lawyer, if possible.  I can't believe a local lawyer turned me down without even any real consideration and a lawyer a state over at least wanted to find out the details before choosing.  More to it than what I can see from my side, no doubt.  Do states have costs, inputs, and say in the matter?  I don't know.  Anyway...  More, soon, including medicine.  My medicine is in, so... I need to get that refilled.  So tired, confused, but... I've got to do it.  Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Backsass Here