Tuesday, March 9, 2021

Deeper sleep?

.
.
I am having to keep the girls out.  They used to be able to wake me, every few hours.  I have been, when letting them up, waking with scratches.  I think they simply aren't able to wake me, and do what they feel they need to do to wake me.  Thankfully, they seem to have limits.  But, I can't do scratches.  I don't heal well.  Could easily lead to infections.

I do believe I am sleeping much more soundly.  I still wake to void, but less often and less in volume.  I am down to, say, half a gallon, rarely a gallon and an half, of tea... but usually averaging about three quarts rather than three to eight half gallon jugs.  Now, kefir is in the mix, about a quart and a half a day?  Probably actually averaging half that though honestly.  So... way down on fluids, and kefir is only part fluid.  It doesn't quite act like a liquid.  The body treats it more like a mostly solid food... if I had to bet.

Anyway, I still void three times a night, if only about 750 ml, rather than two the three... or more... liters.  If I could get back on meds, I am pretty sure I can quit peeing at night altogether, after the medicine does what it does.  Yea, no, I'm not yet back on it.  I get so busy doing house work, that I collapse in a pile.  And when I go to put it together, after I do rest a bit, the mind isn't always there.

Plus?  I... fear the restarts.  I... I know I will fall down, and not be able to do much for... who knows how long.  A week?  Rarely I don't go down much at all, but then I can go down for months.  I'll... put medicines together today.  I am almost sure I can.  I just reset dishes to a hot soak, cleaned the toilet a bit, and set the alarm to do chores.  After chores, I will find medsets and fill them.  I should have enough for three months?  And probably the medicine for it.  Ugh.

I think I can.  I keep thinking I can.  I keep failing.  I keep planning anyway.  I won't quit even if I never get up again.  I'll keep at it, even if just in my mind.  Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Backsass Here