Tuesday, March 9, 2021

Not certain when I went to bed?

.
.
It was shortly after the post.  The post indicates it was posted at 03:00, but I think that is when I started it.  I... went to the bathroom... I filled my tea jug... I fussed in the kitchen... it wasn't a straight shot.  Yes, sometimes I am very easily distractible, especially nearing bedtime, when trying to stay up... or go to bed, or otherwise stressed.  If I have to go the the bathroom, but don't want to get up it's dog and squirrel time.  Cannot focus at all.  So... it was later, if not 04:00 yet.  Probably a quarter to, give or take a very few.

I woke, really, at 11:00, but had a hard time pulling out.  An eye would just.  The other would get jealous and shut too.  And I'd shake awake and start over.  I'd get a leg out, then fall back, and do the eye trick thing again.  It... could be a vaudevillian skit?  Perhaps, if a more tame one.  Guys just aren't sexy, but we can be funny.  Was vaudeville stuff risque?  Or mostly fun, funny?  Then again, sexy can be funny.  No... it often is funny.  The things we do for love!  Anyway, it took an half hour to rise.  At least the baking wasn't the purpose.  A doughboy indeed.

Anyway.  It seemed bright AND dark outside, which... didn't make sense.  It was 60 yesterday, right?  I am sure of it.  A peak outside and it all made sense.  Sure, it is overcast.  But it DID snow.  Hahaha.  Not three feet, mind you.  But I'll bet they were laughing when I suggested snow, even as a dream, but more, earlier, that this wasn't over.  I still have a sense, of more, and deeper snow, but... that is just a sense, not a... premonition.  This is just enough to make em' nervous.  Oh, it's about 32 F out, it won't last, when the sun comes out.  And the driveway is clear and clean.  It was too warm, and holding in warmth, so that the snow had no chance.  Not sure how much fell, but only a bit remains, and not everywhere.  Still, fun.

Liver this morning.  The freezer top is ready for dishes.  And I definitely need a shower.  A trim before that.  Of course, chores first.  Chores, feeding the girls, washing dishes, breakfast.  Then a trim and shower, a load of laundry, and?  If I get that far I will figure it out.  A kefir breakfast.  It'll hold me for a bit.  Oh, best turn the heat up a bit.  Helps some mornings... morning like this where the temp fell a goodly bit in the night.  Later.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Backsass Here