.
It went well. It went quickly. So well and so quickly I almost went on to hit the rest. Then I realized several things. First, it would take several washes to get those right, and some soaking. Second, I am just that one step away from exhaustion. I can feel that, now. Perhaps being more tired, or more aware, I realize I am tip-toeing around an energy crisis. Finally, I want a shower before bedtime. So... no.
Still, I got everything in, done and through. It is all out air drying. The cast was given paper towel drying, or they ruin my towels! Sitting on the stove top. They won't get seasoned tonight. But, soon. It is wonderful to have nearly all the dishes done. Only long lost and recently found left to do. Oh, I am sure, as I go through the rest of the house, I will find more. Odd how things can get tucked in somewhere, forgotten, then buried. Especially if one can't always stand for more than an half hour for months.
I had thought about supper, but I'm just not... able, willing, or needing food, cooking, more cleaning. I will rest on my laurels for this one night. Plenty of meat thawing, food in the fridge, canned foods here and there. Oh, maybe a kefir though. If I'm not sure I call that food. It is, but I don't call it that. I think of it as a drink. A thick drink. Thick bones in that thick drink. :) Love that thick bones.
Yes, in a bit, I'll get up and get kefir. Then give an hour or two and shower. An hour or two after that I will get the birds closed in. Hmm, no, that's too long. I don't want to be up more than three hours more. So, in an hour, kefir. Shortly thereafter a shower. Then a few hours after, or when my hair dries, the birds go in and I crash. Should be a good sleep.
Quite a good day, for having to limp, and crash, and shimmy past energy issues. It's good. Tomorrow? Another shower, the found dishes set up and hit pretty hard and fast, chores of course. A few business arrangements and calls. Perhaps breaking down boxes, taking some down, and more work upstairs when I wake and go to bed. Yes, even tonight, even if it is just five or fifteen minutes, I will work up there. The vacuum and baking powder didn't go up. This time... perhaps.
A few aches. To be expected. I may take something for it. I keep meaning to take pain pills, then forget. It usually melts away, the pain, but this... I think this will be with me all night if I don't tend it while upright. I... remember these things... sometimes... when doing a bit better. I am remembering. Wish I could more often. Quite a thing. The cave is getting done at some slow but steady speed.
I keep looking at steam cleaning tools. Then I remember, I have a steamvac. I'll bet dollars to donuts it has steam cleaning tools on it! Ugh. I'll check... sometime. That will work on more than just floors. It's a brute of a tool, but all good. Maybe not the first round, or even third, but, at some point, it could begin being used. Perhaps sooner, if I think on it. I am sure it can clean like no elbow grease can. And... just steam. It doesn't need cleaners, save on carpets.
I will crash tonight. I will go easy tomorrow. Easier? If required. A very good little pocket of work going on. So very pleased. Thanks be to God, and the glory to Him. Amen.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Backsass Here