Sunday, February 27, 2022

Up, at 08:30?

.
.
Give or take ten.  Down at 3:30 or so.  Not much sleep, but I saw an opportunity to keep days, and took it.  To bed earlier tonight, somehow.  And, at it already.  I checked on laundry.  It needed another cycle in the dryer, so it getting it.  Wash just has to wait.  But those are the last two loads.

Then in on the dishes.  I drained the goo.  Yes, these are bad.  They are the worst dishes I have.  I will get to washing them, in about an hour.  I had hoped to shower last night.  Had to cut something so I cut that, since I am still mostly clean.  Instead I finished the other dishes and started these.  These aren't great in number, just larger and dirtier.

I may just push them, through, then the other... last... batch.  Which is just as bad but fewer and smaller still.  As well, hitting the counters through the day, and stove top/  And, maybe, sorting out the oven.  A shower when  all dishes have been completed.  Both a reward, and a flushing of the system.

If I have any energy, after those things, I will check on those moving boxes and if reasonable, bring some down and begin in on the living room, bedrooms, and possibly kitchen.  Anywhere there are piles of... stuff... begin going through them.  I'd really like to knock out the floor space in the kitchen, next... and hallways.  But, I really need to deal with what has already become a refugee, without a home for the moment.  At least a temporary home, in a box.  Or on it's way out.  The place really is improving, if... that... is all just a very strong beginning.

I want it finished.  Whatever it takes.  Clean, clear, washed, refreshed, replaced, sorted, stored.  Then, to keep it that way.  But, first, still, to get it into shape.  I still need to at least touch on the basement.  Both inspectors will be down there.  I can't do a great deal, but I can do a little.  And will.  But that will be a more final detail, if a vital one so...

Yes, I am tired.  I hurt.  Even my inner thighs hurt?  Yep.  Somehow those have been stretched and used.  Lower back is a bit stiff, but doesn't hurt.  Sleeping on the floor really does help with the back, if you can handle the break-in time, and don't have bugs.  Actually, upstairs, on the floor, I have fewer bug bites than when I was sleeping downstairs, on a bed.  Odd.  Upstairs just isn't bug friendly.

Well...  Breakfast is brewing.  Should be ready shortly.  Medicine will happen with breakfast.  Oh, I'll set a timer, for getting back to the dishes.  Hmm, and check on laundry while I finish setting up breakfast.  It could well be ready to cycle.  If I wait until it gets cold, I then can't tell.  Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Backsass Here