Saturday, March 5, 2022

No, not even close.

.
.
I simply can't do what I had planned.  I did get chores sorted.  And laundry is being seen through to completion.  But I couldn't do dishes, or else.  I didn't even nap, never quite could get to even that.  Fine.  I did a few smaller projects.  Found something, important to me, which has been missing for a few days... since the last push before the inspection.

Oh, and a few other things.  Part of the problem is that I am so cold!  I didn't turn the furnace up, earlier.  Then I did about midday, a bit.  Finally, I quite messing around the jacked it.  I'm still cold.  Not sure... what that is about.  Plenty of warm drink and food.

One last meal, tonight.  I think beans and beef.  I give up.  Sometimes, when all else fails, carbs can heat the body.  And I need heat.  I am guess, with blood pressure (probably, haven't checked lately, but staying on meds) controlled, I simply don't have the heat high blood pressure and outrageous pulse offered.  Well, and diabetes... if not controlled, at least... maintained.  Between those two things, I would guess I have been running extremely hot.  Now not so much.  Though, too, there was the tease.  It was in the 40s, then hit 50 for two days, then dropped to 32.  And got wet.  Snowed, now is raining.  A cold rain to be sure.

So, carbs... or... are beans a carb or a starch?  Starch, I thought.  But it all sort of turns out pretty much the same.  Yes, beans and beef, and some hot spices.  If the mozz is any good, I'll add some of that, for a fat additive.  If I had salad fixings, I would go that way.  But I just don't, and can't get out today.  Too tired, sore, sleepy, and else.  Later.  Or, maybe, very possibly, goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Backsass Here