.
Someone knows what they really couldn't.
Goth cheerleader. Aye.
It took a long time to get to chores, but done. And, I set up the
waterers I brought in, all others are reset. Keeping up. Fresh
pales of water, and Sassy got fresh while I was at it. Plus a late meal.
I can't really eat. I am only awake because I really had to do chores.
Late, a day late, as is. Was not going to push it. Oddly?
They don't go for the water. They went for the food. Given that
many of them have double chins, that didn't bother me. I am more worried
about their waterers. Which, this time, they all mostly ignored.
Okies.
It is just about 20:00, five to. What is it about five to, lately.
While the hours have been different, sometimes, the five minutes before the
hour has been common lately. All good.
Rough, sore, hurting. No shower, if I really really wanted one. I
am barely able to stand, so a shower is out. Chores... I actually did
okay. But I just can't shower. I have to get up, and going.
Confession, and if possible mass, next week. Both on Saturday? One
on Saturday, has to be. Maybe one on Sunday, or through the week?
I... don't know. Next week, or the week after, it... will happen.
And, when it happens, I'll... try to stay on that path as well.
My chest, heart really, is sore, tired. Literally, my heart is
tired. The sharp pains have passed. I'm not sure what the problem
is. Perhaps I pushed my schedule far too hard, far too fast? I
haven't been pushing physically, haven't been gaming hard... hardly at all
actually. Maybe it is just... what it is. A close scrape by or
nearing my time. Cool. Not... even something I worry about
anymore. Well past my time, if too, I may have decades left. Cool.
Just a bit longer, as I try to figure something out? Maybe sardines,
or... salad, or... I don't know. I am not hungry, don't want to eat,
but... think I should. So... It's like mom's voice, echoing in the back
of my mind... you need to eat something. And, yes, she is right.
Later. Goodnight too, really.
Her or me? P... probably. *wink*
No comments:
Post a Comment
Backsass Here