Tuesday, May 17, 2022

Not a bad gig.

.
.
I've been tending Sassy through the morning.  Feeding, clearing her litter boxes, chasing her around, petting and speaking with her.  Oh, she... has enjoyed.  Ever so occasionally, she'll even stop by.  Sometimes she wants attention, sometimes she just sits, ever so slightly outside of my peripheral vision, and... mostly... watches me.  If she wants attention, a slight step forward.  She, and I, understand.

One load of laundry through, to drying.  The other load started.  As well, I am going through more shirts.  From this point, on, if they have spots, and are older, they get tossed.  I have worked on spots until... I realize there is no use in keeping up.  I have packs of new shirts, will start opening them.  Actually, opened two new t-shirts and a polo.  As well, I will need to begin replacing the new shirts with other new shirts.

Unfortunately, or not, I will no longer be buying from Eddie Bauer.  I will check Duluth... nope.  Just checked.  I'll find some no-name which hasn't blackified.  Possibly just wallyworld.  I won't pay for people who advertise to my enemies.  Or, just live with what I have, and change my styles.  I wonder if China is pushing the boards of these companies to slit their own throats?  Whatever, not buying bamboo, if I think China is out of poop, in almost all ways.

Watching what is happening in the Ukraine, I wonder if they realize their military would be crushed if it hit any resistance.  It would only attack if it though their would be an immediate surrender?  Taiwan, South Korea, Japan...  I don't think China realized how difficult it would be, until watching Russia get beat up by a nothing, no-name, without even up-to-date gear.  Meh, whatever.

I wonder what will happen when some companies lose all their customers AND realize China's gold isn't even well plated lead?  Then again, how much of it is blackmail?  How much does China, and even the US government, have on these board members, to make them destroy their own companies?  The FBI is more worried about political correctness than any law or rightness, especially if it harms white people.  Man, you guys seem to have no idea how bad it has gotten, top to bottom.  Or... do you?  Then again, what can be done about it?  Backing out, shutting down, closing off, is about all I can do... if... spouting off from time to time.  Fair enough.  Though, honestly?  I would recommend you absolutely stop voting.  No use, and they, both parties, just steal what they want, need, in some sort of backroom deal to create some aspect of splits.  Your will has nothing to do with anything.

Anyway... laundry going forward, chia breakfast for the first time in days, Sassy being attended, dishes soon, then a shower and more dishes?  Yes, small packets.  I'm nearly done with dishes, but... a few more, small loads, each day, for a while, and keeping up, should... see... things... normalized, in a bit.  I want to be clean and clear, maybe to shop today, or tomorrow.  Groceries, feed, waterers perhaps.  Nothing fancy, just salad, some veggies, four or five packs of meat, and a smile.  Every once in a while a checkout girl or cashier will smile.  Sometimes not.  Meh.

It got down to 48, but is back to 50, at around 08:00?  Very odd, but okay.  I closed most of the windows, downstairs.  And the front door, was getting chilly.  And, before long, will close the Western windows, down here, and probably shut off the upstairs, before it gets anything like warm.  Will try to keep the place cool, then encapsulate that, for now... until I can better acclimate.  That heat yesterday was ball breaking.

Oh, on to some gaming.  Back to Dying Light 2, I suppose.  I'll do bits and pieces through the morning, and day.  Setting the alarm for every few hours, doing patches of work, then back to gaming.  I... have limited capababilita.  :p  Still, I'll... do what I can.  Have a great one.  Later.





I wonder which doesn't require the jab?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Backsass Here