Thursday, August 25, 2022

Down too late.

.
.
It was at least 23:00 when I went down.  Half, three quarters past, more like.  Such a lame day, without doing the plan or getting to work, being dark and cool.  It was what it was.  I'll try more today.  The hatch bars on, dishes, a shower, counters.  Those are... the targets for the day.

I suppose we will see.  Though, too, I think the chicken should be thawed, and the roast.  So, I will get those grilled.  Well, it's something.  When I get the freezer top cleared off, again, I will look to see what I have in there.  I don't need more to that, but I would like to put some packages over into the fridge freezer, which is getting a bit low.

I should go through what I have it both freezers, to be honest, and clear some things out.  I could do that, if I can get to the drop in freezer.  Always an if.  It's a good day.  The sun is up, it 74 outdoors, 73/74/74 down here, and was 68/71 upstairs.  I closed the upstairs up, mostly, but haven't turned on the ac.  I'll do that around noon.  Trying to skimp on electricity, but not sleep up there in the 80s, which it will reach otherwise.

Another dream, where I got shot a dozen times or more.  This time, again, I didn't die.  But this time I didn't end up in the hospital.  I just... healed, quickly.  Pretty much just shrugged it off.  I guess my subconscious mind wasn't happy with those day dreams, and decided to go another round with the notion?  Had to laugh, when I remembered.  Almost right in the dream, on the side.

I told you, I am usually aware in dreams.  Sometimes, like this time, I didn't realize I was aware until my memory side of things recalled the day dreams, and the differences between this and those.  Odd how that works, sometimes.

Life is smoothing out.  With the bulk of the heat gone, softening into mid 80s, with cooler nights, and not having to rig the house all the time, a smoothness is approaching.  Having, if haltingly, maintained pill medicines... I am in good shape to really dig in before too long.  I've already begun, in small ways.  Now to just keep that going.  It will be hit or miss for a bit.  Still stinging from the summer heat a bit, but... it's coming.

Small lists.  Or I get overwhelmed with just the idea.  Make sure to push through on that list.  If I can't do it all, do some things.  When a little thing gets in the way, do it rather than let it become an obstacle.  Odd how just a little thing, like cleaning off the freezer top, can stimmy plans for a week, if I let it.  Push.  But offer rewards.  If I do something, every day, for three or four days?  Maybe a burger.  But, even then, keep it a keto burger.  Wendy's, and perhaps others, have leaf burgers.  If I go without fries and soda, I suppose two?  I should see what other fast food joints offer keto offerings.  Just... for variety.  Well, and Wendy's is pretty pricey.

Well... on to looking over the web.  Then a bit of gaming.  Then do dishes?  Maybe.  I think so.  And, after dishes, the hatch.  Today.  Yes.  Good morning, day, and whatnot.  Get to it if you can, or just... keep holding on.  If this is as good as it gets?  Enjoy it for that.  Easy to depress into a nosedive.  But that doesn't solve anything or get anything done.  See where you can help... yourself, someone else, or a situation or project going on somewhere.  Local is better, if all else fails.  Or, just watch an old movie, a comedy, old cartoons, or read a bit.  The bible is lonely these days.  Which reminds me...  Yes, I know where my bible is, too.  Later.

Oh... had to laugh.
Always... flip the switch.  All I'm saying.  Or... at least enjoy your turn?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Backsass Here