.
Still a bit cool, 54 at around 07:50? But, the sun is out, coming
up. Green, outside, too. From my lawn to the field next
door. Wonderful. Love it when it does green up. I haven't
had to water for weeks. Enough rain, from time to time. I have
only watered for about two weeks this summer. So, as for drought?
I'm... not... so sure.
Feeling pretty good. Thinking about hitting dishes, showering, then
getting dressed to go out and do a bit outside. First, cutting some
weeds. If the trimmer will run. Then, perhaps, getting the hatch
rods changed. That will be it for today, if I can do that, assuming I
can get dishes and a shower resolved first.
I opened the front door, it was getting just a bit stuffy. turned on
some fans, to move air. The upstairs is open, with the alternative fans
running. Fresh air, love it. And, upstairs and down are all open
and from one to the other. It allows a lot more airflow. While
still cool, I am enjoying it.
I did find the thread. I had in mind the cone shape that the thread is,
in basic form. But, they were in boxes. I had forgotten
that. Overlooked them a dozen times, possibly even moving them out of
the way, without realizing it was what I was looking for. All
good. Actually, I have black and cream, not white. Cream fits more
things. Still, will need white before long, probably blue (for at least
one of my quilts), though grey and a few other colors are okay. The
thing, with a serger anyway, is that only one thread will possibly be
seen. So, I really don't need a lot of various colors, just one larger
cone. To that end, I am now considering buying a large color collection,
of singles, and finding less expensive, longer length, bulk threads... while
it doesn't matter what color, a few basics might still be best, like grey,
white, black, blue, cream, and maybe red? Even those may be mixed,
just... because. But those will be by price and reasonable
quality. As well, I'll want to craft an open display, for those.
Pegboard, perhaps?
All theory, until it is done. Even then, that is all just to make
function more doable. But... you still have to use what you just
developed. To be honest, it isn't that much work, but it does take a
bit.
Oh, and... in time? I am thinking I would like a lift for the
bike. Expensive... but there are options. DIY? Not sure if
this is as practical as suggested, but worth investigating. I have the
tools. Skills? Those come with time, and I have some.
Patience? Energy? Focus? Those are more difficult for me to
come by. But... it's... possible. Thankfully I can look around for
parts and pieces between now and some future possible time, assuming a
motorcycle is possible. Ugh.
Depends on the size of the bike, too, of course. A 650 should be okay.
But an 1100? Hmm... There might be ways to make it so, though, even then. Maybe. Always maybe.
Well... on to a bit of gaming. Later.
A bit of gaming, shortly. Then I'll hit dishes and shower. Hmm,
may trim the whiskers first thing of all. Then game a bit. Then
get on to work. Oh, very good day. It's more like spring.
Very strange, with everything green, moist, cool, and bright. For
fall. But I'll take weather joys when they present. Later.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Backsass Here