Wednesday, August 17, 2022

Finally, to town.

.
.
There was an item I have been paying down.  I really needed to get in, or call in.  I called yesterday, but that didn't work out.  Could have called in today, but I was up, showered, and ready to go.  So, in I went.  And, I paid it down and picked it up.  What you might ask?

This little monster!



I have thread for it.  I have this and that for it.  Not sure if I have everything, though not everything for same colored thread for all eight inputs.  Not sure about needles, either.  Will... have to find out.

I will be getting a lesson next week.  So... there is that.  I may tinker with it between now and then.  But... this... will... end up doing some work.  This will get a tshirt, or quilt, together in short order.  Perhaps a few other things.  Yes.

Hot out there.  The station is saying we have had 20 days over 100.  Not here.  This has been far cooler.  But... the radio stations are kompromat.  Don't believe me?  Ask any Russian, who moved here after having lived in the USSR.  They... can clearly hear and see what is happening.  And, it is frightening.  It isn't cute, or teasing, this is deadly stuff.  Find one, ask them.  Or from any place behind the Iron Curtain, Russia and it's... holdings.  For none of those nations were allied with the USSR by choice.

Anyway... It was warm, but I doubt if it was 100 even today, which I think he was trying to say.  It was 91 when I got home, which is as hot as it has been here all day.  And it really didn't feel all that hot in town.  Heat crushes me, and I was just fine.  Well... at least I got out.  And back.  Later, or goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Backsass Here