.
I got to their site. Had to fight through, to get my password changed. It kept failing to stay online. I was finally able to see my account. The site suggests my automatic payment is still functioning, but obviously it is not. I set up an single pay event, for the third. Don't have money before that. Crap, will have to change that. Or... not. They will take it early, shouldn't be a problem.
One payment was skipped, for not cause. They sent me a packet of info on how to get covid or whatever relief. I don't want that. Don't need it. Just want to pay my stupid bill and otherwise be left alone. Thankfully, I can handle one missed payment. But, I will be putting this in to the state's ag office. I'll have to figure out how to contact them, and how to file a complaint. But... I'll get it done. They can't be trusted not to continue doing this, essentially, because I am not interested in being fleeced by their various "loan" systems (loan sharking, actually).
They aren't the only ones desperate. Everyone from ammo dealers to Duluth Trading are emailing me, multiple times a day. But, for one thing, theirs sales suck. For another, I just won't help them, even if I could. I haven't seen more flies around, pushing for my business, than I have this year. It's crazy. But, no. I have finished Christmas shopping, save one item. Maybe two. And I am cutting back on general spending... down to the right spatulas. A few other upkeep things, groceries, and little else. I was planning on going low this month. Looks like I have to do that, now, no matter. But... should get through fine. I may not even be required to take out from savings? I'll... figure that out later on, into the early part of the month. Bah!
And, from now on, things, spending, will change. Further, I added even more to the extra I was paying on my mortgage. The sooner the better, bastards. Shouldn't have reminded me, forced me to jump through hoops. I don't need $30k loans, with a $10k premium on top of interest. Fucking thieves. Nor will I let their diversity hires call, or talk to me. They can leave messages, which I will vaporize. I will just check to make sure payments are made, and file a grievance, for now. So be it.
I still have to work out the deal. Make sure the auto payment is done on the third (or second), and then make sure the autopayment is scheduled after that, at the higher rate. Assholery won't go far here. May they burn in holy fire. Thieves. Sure, God forgives them, if they go that way, not if they remain thieves. Amen.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Backsass Here