Tuesday, August 22, 2023

Never did get to bed.

.
.
Just too warm.  It was in the mid 70s until a few hours ago.  Finally dropping to the low 70s.  I can't believe how warm it remained, even with fans going and windows open, with it being 63 out much of the morning, now down to 61.  Just a weird thing.  High humidity, but that often makes it cooler, when it is cool.

Overcast, again, this morning.  I expected it to rain through the night, but that didn't happen.  Strange how it is working out.

I have laundry going.  Just one load, of shirts.  I'll take a shower as they finish.  Well, after another coffee.  Since I am not eating, I need something to keep going.  A few fatted coffees, and kefir, is a tight diet.  But it works, for short spells.

No real reason to check blood sugar.  It's not a fasting draw, or that distant from my last meal.  Still, it was 145.  I took it before thinking.

Coffee, morning pills, and... I don't know.  Should have been in bed long ago.  It just wouldn't happen.  On to coffee, then a shower.  A trim first?  Maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Backsass Here