.
It took two hours? To get the emission test done. Something wrong with their computers. Which meant I only just made it over to tax and dmv, and had to run back down to tax for the bike. They really weren't wanting to be helpful, but... got it done. Of course, their machines were not working well either, computer type. On the good side, I got the emission test for free? Or... well, it cost me time instead of dollars.
Well, and the bike cost just as much as a regular vehicle to register. The first time. No abatement for THAT tax. Still, got it done. So, now, the bike and suv are tagged for another year. And I got the tiny little motorcycle license. Cute, but not for that price.
They are saying I can't have someone else deal with my taxes. I've got a year to get that sorted. I am pretty sure, going over their heads high enough, far enough, this will be managed. That is one hateful office. The "boss" hides, the one out front seems friendly at first, but turns out to be rather unpleasant as well. They hate veterans in Cache County. Shovel us the hateful quota hires. I'll... also pass that on. Won't help, can't hurt.
I did get over to the bank, pulled out some money for various things. Candy is ready for trick-or-treaters. Not sure when to expect them. A bit tired. I didn't leave until 13:30, or pretty close. Didn't get back until 17:30. For me it was a long day. Had to walk to the credit union, from the shop. Wow... I... need to get out and walk more. Seriously, I am going downhill fast.
Dinner? I don't think so. I am not going to eat tonight. Probably. Maybe a few small bars? Maybe. Shouldn't. But I'll need something to get me through. Forgot to thaw any meat. What was thawed is gone. Ugh.
On the good side, got to talk about the bike. I suggested, before we ride, we will redo all fluids, check the battery and spark plug, check the break calipers, and the rest. It'll be a while, before they can help. Which is fine. If I can, if it warms, I might do some things. I could buy oil, plan on getting a magnetic oil plug, need filters (might as well buy a small pack of those), find and obtain a gas filter, and of course tools and upgrades? Not sure I am doing any upgrades this month. But, if I am, then... whatever I will be doing.
Can spend a small fortune... on tools... on parts... on upgrades. So... I want to go a bit slower. Plus, I need to buy riding jacket and pants. Got the helmet already. And boots, but I need to try those on. Tomorrow? Tomorrow. If, really, for this week, I need to rest. Today truly was brutal. Later.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Backsass Here