.
I tried to get others to play through certain parts of the game, to no success. I did play with others, through their game. There was one boss I just... Okay, I played it twice and didn't want to do it again. Two more times, this time, and I finally made it through. Now? Now I have no idea where to go next.
Oh, the game tells me where to go. Just gives absolutely no real clue about how to get there (that makes any sense to me). I hate it when a game is already more difficult, on the easiest setting. But then doesn't offer any real guidance as to where to go or how to get there. The thing is sprawling. And... a passage could be missed? Well, maybe not. But... which one, after the fact, goes forward, and which one goes back?
Still, I got through several more sections. But then blew it on one portion. Was supposed to keep an npc (non-player character, in the game... basically an in-game character, not played by anyone live) alive. didn't know it. They didn't give any clue that that was required. Just... a dumbshittery to require a replay if you want that.
Well, it's almost midnight. I have to get to bed. Sassy was fed well, water changed. Oh, her litter needs work. Tomorrow.
The leg hurts like heck. I pulled the old bandages today, for that reason. Reset them, this time dry. But the main wound still hurts. I don't think the little secondary one hurts. I... can't feel it over the main wound.
Well, on to bed. Sleep well. Have a good night, or morning. And... such.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Backsass Here