Monday, February 19, 2024

My friend is in a boot.

.
.
Broken ankle, foot?  Some such.  So, I called.  Wanted to check in, see if he needs anything for a change.  Driving, shopping, or even a few ducks.  But, sounds like they have it all covered.  Sometimes, it really is the thought that counts.  And, yes, I do think... even about you folk out there.  I may be an asshole, a bastard, an sob.  But?  I'm... your asshole, bastard, sob.  Check.

Oh, but since I found out, for the most part, he his gaming.  Because he can't work.  His current main work requires ladders.  He... can't do those.  So, he is home, mostly, on the console.  In this game I am playing, I need help getting a few trophies.  Which require multiplayer.  Coop will work, with just two.  My trick is to figure out how to get another player in.  I have, pretty much, everything set up to prevent that, due to hacking vulnerabilities.  Even your friends can be hacked.  Can't trust any corporation, especially since they are all allowed criminality for government access.  Truth.

But, yeah.  He already has the game.  He is playing a game he may need help with.  For certain trophies.  I'll have to see if I have it.  It would be good, once in a while, to get help with a few things.  Not sure, but think there are only four or five trophies requiring coop.  I only bother, in this case, because there are in-game rewards which help with even solo play, some of them.  So... yeah.  Most games I don't bother with platinum trophies (obtaining all other trophies).  Probably not this one either.  I have zero interest in playing games that are extremely difficult just... for difficulties sake.  They usually cheat the game.  Even at medium level they allow this game to cheat, which... really?  Sucks.  Though, if they don't have a difficulty requirement, I may go for it.  Just extra game time, and I, mostly, like this game.

Still, good to check in, on him for a change.  He has been married going on two years now?  Very good.  Was... worried about him, and his whole generation, to be honest.  Still worried about his whole generation.  Just not him, so much, at this point.  Other than his penchant for wounds and self-damage.  The lad is good at it.  Better than me, if in... a lessor way?  I think so.

Anyway... back to gaming.  Good afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Backsass Here