Friday, March 22, 2024

Doing this and that.

.
.
While mostly just gaming, while gaming I am doing more.  I am working the ankle, and knee.  Not... greatly?  But, from time to time, giving each a bit of some turning, lifting, stretching, and light twisting.  Flexing my foot, wiggling the toes, just... trying to give everything that hurts a bit of a push, pulls, and all.

I'm not doing it to severe pain, but I am pushing past the pain to some degree.  As well, I am leaning into the bruised hip.  Not... so much as to cause agony, but enough to stretch into pain a goodly bit.

Nothing I can do about the scrapes.  Just suffer through those.  Sometimes I leave sleeves down on those, sometimes I move the sleeves up off  them, because they are too painful.  That's... all I can do that way.

It read 61, outside, last time I checked.  But it does feel cold.  I... didn't turn the heat up, since that seemed warm, to my mind.  But I should have the chills are back.  Not from infection, this time.  Just from blood going to wounds, and that costing me heating.  I'll turn that up in just a bit.

Feeding Sassy.  Her water is good.  I'll check her litter in a bit.  Memory is fuzzy, not sure how well I have been keeping up on that.  Keeping up on some things is the best way to help keep mobile.  If I stopped functioning, there would be a rough time when I went to try to get back to things.  So I'm trying to stay on top of at least some things.

Wow.  I do hurt, but not as bad as I had been.  Though it comes and goes.  A few more hours, and I'll go on back to bed.  Set the alarm for four and six again.  Hoping to be doing well enough to be waking at four again, before too long.  Then, maybe, even a bit or an hour or two before four.  Right now my body just needs more sleep, as I heal.  Check.

On back to just a bit more gaming.  Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Backsass Here