.
She blows! From the low hundred, to the sixties, to the nineties, to the seventies, to the nineties, eighties, seventies. Jumping in days. Three days ago it was 95 (supposed to be, got to 97 actually). The day after, it was down o 84. Yesterday was 74, and today is supposed to be the same. Temperature variability is taking my legs out from under me. Was already tired, from heat exhaustion. These large swings are absolutely destroying me.
Well, not... painfully. I just need more, deeper, darker, sleep. No real choice. Was having leg cramps for a bit. But have acclimated, mostly, to the cooler weather. As well, am down to one part time ac, if also with a fan yet going. If the fan is on a half not full setting.
I don't mind the extra sleep. It's not a bad thing, when so desperately needed. Wanted? I... hate sleep. It keeps me from doing things. I would prefer to ponder, game, cook, revise recipes, repair or upgrade or update the house, tinker with electronics or one of the cameras, or... play learning a language. No, sleep... isn't a want. Only, if way too often a debilitating need.
Down to gaming, mostly, the few hours I can be awake. The game is frustrating. Sometimes I can take out some bosses on the hardest difficulty only to not be able to come close to defeating a different boss on the second from easiest setting... to completely trashing that impossible boss on the easiest setting. Which tells me that r&g is bogus in the game. The variability is too extreme for the supposed settings. Oh, and one boss I couldn't take on the second setting, I randomly found on the next higher difficulty level? Thought I would give it a go, perhaps to try to improve? I steamrolled it. Stupid.
Yes, still alive. Still kicking, give or take. And dreaming. I dreamed I caught the jerk who has been robbing me. He and two of his three thieving friends got ten years in prison. He contacted me a few years into his sentence. Asked if I would forgive him. On the spot. Then he asked if I would speak with the courts. I told him forgiveness has nothing to do with punishment, then left. That's not how it works. Even confessions don't cause forgiveness of the debt of sin. Only your contrite relenting to your love of sin and God's graces through His immaculate blood on the cross have the possibility of doing that. Those who think to shovel more dirt on the Christ and skate are in for a sorrowful forever tomorrow. I... am very careful with my confessions, if I yet can't escape the need for them. *sigh*
Well, on to my day. Ugh. Later.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Backsass Here