.
I am very glad I didn't bury Sassy yet. I took her coffin out last night. To again say goodbye, see her not hurting and at peace, as well to show Mittens (Marmalade). Mittens sniffed, and put her paw on her... spent a bit of time with her, then took off. She did very well. She knew, but seeing is more sure.
Sleeping a lot. The bad. Covering for stress. Dreaming of better things, times. But resting very well. Cooling enough to enjoy rest, sleep. The sting is deep and painful. It means I loved, still do.
Gaming, when awake. Getting better. I have, partially, fully?, figured out the new upgrade system. But it takes a ton of work, experience, to level the thing. Will know within twenty more levels if it worked?
Oh, the hilarious? One of my usual, if more casual, and dubious, regular reads had an article. Hidden save for pay to play readers, but the title said it all. Something along the lines that a democrat sweep would bust the AI bubble and wreck stocks, the whole exchange?
Now, how is that funny? Well, I think it shows that the author is absolutely out of touch with real Americans, and reality. A, no, it wouldn't. Dems are just as corruption ally vested in stonks as repugnants. They won't cut their own allowance machine. The grift must go on. Second? If it were true? I don't think he, she, or zit understands just how many people would vote for any party that WOULD make such things happen. It would be an absolute slaughter if Americans could actually vote for our own side.
For my part, as suggested, I know dems nor repugs, would do those things. Or cause such things. Both are just more of the same, with minor leftist or slightly left of right populist inflections. Anything the government can influence, other than deregulation... is of the left, mind you.
The stock markets, big companies, financial systems, and else are foreign owned, generally anti-American, agnostic to outright satanic, muslim, and jewish (not much difference), and merely built on grift, fraud, greed, avarice, and such. They aren't on your side, absolutely against you. As with the medical and military industrial complexes.
Hilarious. The false suggestions, the truth about those, and else. Our elites are morons, or worse. God, currently, allows princes and principalities. It's obviously not a meritocratic thing. But, at times, when given the chance, their clown show can be deliriously funny.
Later.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Backsass Here