Thursday, September 3, 2009

No sleep this night.

.
.
In spite of being quite tired earlier, sleep would not come. I have many things to do today, I only hope I can get to them. I am not sure why I could not sleep, but I have been through this before too. The trick will be to get so busy I do not miss the sleep so much that I fall into it and get nothing done. Breakfast might make or break that deal but I must eat.

I am hoping to pay my utility bill, apply for a Utah license plate, change my drivers license to Utah, pay my rent, and pay my ISP provider. Oh, and find out if, then where or how to return the air conditioner. That is quite a lot, but I am hoping to figure out via a few phone calls how to simplify that by knowing what to take with me to get these things done before I leave. A few lists, some addresses, and whatever items are needed will be rounded up and ready for my travels.

I believe I will continue to keep a shaved face this month, but next month I will begin growing my beard. Beards are excellent insulation in the winter. Though this year I would like to keep a bit more of a handle on the thing. Last year I let it grow rather unchecked. I was in poor condition last year. This year, things are working far better so far. Winter months, often, are my best months, or that is how I remember it. So if summer is good, winter has every possibility of being fantastic.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Backsass Here