Saturday, September 5, 2009

Okay, prepare the gag reflex.

.
.
Now, for the unveiling.

I told you long ago that I would break with my long silence about my deepest truth, secret, curse.

The time has arrived.

I suggested that I would only do so when my computer was clear and I was sure I could not be traced. I realize now, that cannot happen. I am as well read here as I was there, and more intrusively. I had considered not writing it. I have noticed that, locally, when I write something that it is rather broadly read and that they can connect it with me personally. Anyway, so what.

Until the age of 5 1/2, I thought I was a girl. Oh, the dingle-berries? I knew, just KNEW, they would drop off. I believed I would mature like any woman should. My mother had been told that I would outgrow this notion. But as school approached and I did not, she sought "psychiatric" help. What did the psychiatrist tell me and her, in a joint session? They said I was the way I was because she loved me too much. Yeah, telling an insecure, alcoholic, already abusive, single woman that she loved her child to be wrong was a beautiful thing. It brought the wrath of God down around my head like nothing you can imagine.

For the rest of my years with that woman, even seeming to think or act feminine, to include interest in the arts, brought a beating you cannot imagine. I was scorned, ridiculed, beaten, and shamed. I was forced into masculinity in ways you cannot imagine in the most draconian of manners. Aside from my mother, others joined in the thing. Though I was not beaten by others, I think the menfolk decided that a little kitty would do me a world of good. They sicked a 16 year old female babysitter on me, who taught me everything I was able to learn. Before I was six, I took my first lover, if not by force.

After the beatings and sexual molestation, I learned to keep quiet and maintain an absolute masculine identity. I became a brute and a hardcore individual. Many years passed as such, if I found that being a brute allowed one to do what one wills.

When I became disabled, I tried to maintain such a stance. In time, however, I began to explore the 'dark side'. I came close to beginning hormones, while looking into that community. But what I found in the community was death. There was no real love. What was to be had, in that regard, was physical and freaky. I found no long term relationships and only shallow grave like concepts. Animal behavior really, nothing to stake a claim upon. As well, I found that if one was not liberal, in the evil sense, one did not belong. Being a conservative, I was outed on more than one occasion.

Being called to God, I began to compare and contrast. I knew I wanted a family. I knew I wanted to obey God. And I saw the emptiness of what transsexuality offered. After a brief flirt with the culture of death, I chose life, family (even if unfulfilled to date), and God. I set aside my selfishness and began to hope for more. Real love, a wife, and a family. Something the queer way does not offer and cannot afford.

It has been 5 years or so, since I did a 180, or honestly simply made my own decision without coercion, outside pains, or other influences. I still wonder, but not so much as before, and never with doubt that I am what I am.

As well, I now embrace my masculinity like I embrace life, with gusto and grace. I enjoy being what I truly am and I am looking to share it with the right woman. Having seen and been what I have and was, I know more than any typical male can about those fairest of humans, the woman type. This, though, has it's downside. So, I am working at scrubbing away the lesbian and building up the husband. Nothing is that easy, nothing will ever be right, and I will always have that aspect.

Now you know. And, as I have always said, I am what I am. I am as ugly inside as out, as sinful as Sinbad, as dark as almost any sin, and simply by my nature. But that is the way of it. At least, now, I am on the right track.

This, I tell you, was why Bane had difficulty with me. This is a secret he helped me keep, too. He erased large sections of his comment blogs from time to time because I would become drunk and spout something along these lines. As well, it was something that bothered him greatly.

Now, too, you know. Beyond being a breed, a Protestant, Zen, then Catholic, dark warrior and sinner, I have strong affiliations with the feminine. If there ever was a creature which should have been strangled in the crib, it is this Frankenstein monster. Why God did not dispense of me, on many occasions, when He had all rights to do so, I will never know. Unless it was to allow me to mellow and learn the fullness and truth of my life, my masculinity, and His graces.

That was not as difficult as I imagined. Perhaps with the chirping of no responses, I will learn the further folly of my disclosure. For now, bearing all has rewards all on by itself

Good night.

5 comments:

  1. If there ever was a creature which should have been strangled in the crib, it is this Frankenstein monster. Why God did not dispense of me, on many occasions, when He had all rights to do so, I will never know. Unless it was to allow me to mellow and learn the fullness and truth of my life, my masculinity, and His graces.

    "There is therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus. For the Law of the Spirit, alive in Christ Jesus, has set me free from the Law of Sin and Death." Romans 8:1

    No more powerful words have I ever found in the scriptures than those. And they apply to you as surely as anyone who has found themselves humbly before the throne of Grace.

    Well here is irony. I've been sitting up on the roof this morning, assembling solar panel brackets and pondering on your problem of excessive married female attention and what an obvious "alpha" might do to keep them safely at bay. You can be sure that my ponderings must now take a different tack. *grins* I daresay if this was your deep secret, you must have been doing something right recently.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why do you still blame yourself?
    You were confused as a youngster...and for all I know, that may not be that unusual. You had absolutely no understanding from family members, just punishment, abuse and molestation. Even the so-called professional did you a terrible wrong by saying your mother loved you too much. Good grief!

    You had to work it out completely on your own your whole life.
    Be glad you found the real you in time to enjoy a good life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. D.C.,

    Aye, dying in Christ, with Christ, so that one is saved both here and there, despite that we truly, everyone of us, deserves exactly what you and I said IS the Good News. And, I obey it and have released all my sin to Him. Not only for my sake, but to also fulfill His sacrifice. Imagine a generous man offering those in need what they need only to be spurned, laughed at, and even killed. Same same. So I take that in humble grace, but it seems even He gives us that grace. Weird.

    And yeah, that has been my darkest lifelong secret. I think because of the brutality of the tending of such, I hid it deeply for a long time. But a few years ago, when I was giving a speech at the Catholic men's retreat, I did cover this ground. They were quite generous to and with me about this. Oh, and I did let the Church members and clergy know I had this, and at the time was a little unsure where it would lead. But they did not reject me, offering some reading material (not required, just to show me the Churches teachings, I think it was the Humani Vitai, or something as such, which I do mean to read) and a welcome.

    As for doing something right... hehehe I have always been quite enamored of women. Whether it was the molestation that 'kept me straight', or just the way it is, that has never been a problem. Men have never been of interest to me, well in THAT way. Who better to have a sip with, hunt with, shoot with, and makes allies among?

    Oh, and yeah, I bet that adds a new spin to the revolving, dude has a married woman problem. Ha! And other things. It probably adds some gravity to that sphere of thought too. Too funny, in some ways. ...Oh, the dog thought he was a cat? Hmmm... Ha!

    Jean,

    I do not actually blame myself. I do not understand this thing though, at all. Nor have I really ever quite understood the reaction to it. But in most cultures, it is forbidden. Even in the cultures where it is allowed, to some degree, it is not a happy life. Sitting Bull, and the other chiefs too, had such as these as sub-chiefs, I think he had 3 of them. Often, too, they acted as medicine men. There are other cultures where it is allowed, but not quite to that degree.

    As well, after meeting my birth mother, I suspect she played a direct part in it. When I was born, she was not married and abortion was not legal. I have some suspicion she attempted to overdose on 'the pill' in order to induce a miscarriage. Instead, this is what happened. I found out later, that my half brother (also named Jeff, oddly, since she never knew what I had been named), who was born within a marriage (one she wanted out of), ended up being gay and even began developing breasts early in high school, needing surgery to correct that. I think she did the same thing with him, only taking the dose even earlier than when she took it with me.

    I actually knew a liberal who asked me, because of my strong suspicion, if I now would not rather have abortion legal and freely available. I had to simply ask her, if she really understood what she just asked me? She had asked if I would rather be dead than to be a freak. She shut up about it. I then asked her, who I believed to be a lesbian, if she herself would rather have been aborted, along with all her fairy kin and kith? Liberalism, hmph.

    And, yes, I am glad I was able to see my way through. I have truly been through many and varied things. I have been shown the way through, and decided to follow. But all this has taken so much of my life, that I am worried I will not have a chance at a settled married family life, and very importantly, fatherhood and husbandry. These, now and to a greater degree always, have been powerful pulls in my life. There might still be time though, if I can learn to draw SINGLE women. Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Doom, I'm glad you've shared this, but I'm most glad that you don't blame yourself; it would be a incredible stretch of the imagination to even posit such an idea.

    Were the worst monsters amongst us in this world of your "monstrous" mien, it would be a far better place. Hold your head high, go with God, and be blessed; my prayers are with you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Something Feral,

    Thank you much. And, I can see your point. Being one's own monster, and not imposing that nature upon others, is the better sort of monster, if I understand that rightly.

    After trying to blame me, them, us, nature, or God, I finally surrendered to the notion that things do not necessarily have guilty parties or causes, sometimes they just are. I suppose, in dark or hard things, starting from that and going forward is all we can do, without judgment.

    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Backsass Here