.
.
I keep forgetting that state agencies here in Utah are closed on Friday. It is not a bad thing, really, as they are open extended hours during the rest of the week. It is simply confusing, getting used to the notion. I hope it is saving the state money, though being an untested thing, I am not certain that it will. As for traffic congestion, I am sure it plays a part in reducing that, since state workers are on the road before large traffic congestion and then after, for the most part. A recent study here suggested that reducing congestion would aid in business gains, which from what I have seen is very likely accurate.
In any case, I will not be getting my driver's license or plates transferred today. No big deal, so long as I keep it in the active hot list. What I will do today is take the air conditioner back, take a few things to my storage and pick up my dolly while I am there, get some target practice in, and eat out. Nothing fancy for today, but it will do, it will get me out of the cave, and it should be fun. Yes, even work is fun. I love being successful and doing work.
Sleep went well. I was able to sleep without the air conditioner if I did use the fan. I could have turned it off midway through but that would have required getting up or something stupid like that. So, I just grabbed the blanket and wrapped myself in it when it got a bit chill, or something. Like I know, but I then became warmer or something. You have to love the sleepy brain. It just does, I think.
Less Tylenol has been needed than usual. I still get cranky, bodily, from time to time. It only gets more severe if I push things, go out in the heat a good deal, or fail to consume enough fluids on top of those things. So, today, I will have a packet of Tylenol and plenty of water to take with me. Life is, once again, moving forward. I am still weaker, I can barely push out a hundred rounds before I am spent, with the rifle. If I can push it up to 2oo hundred standing free hand, I will be happy. The Lord knows I am trying.
Oh, a thought. I may go to the local range today, to shoot. Then I can ask questions about the upcoming shoot and see about some other things. It costs $4 dollars, but that, if not a daily daily, is chicken scratch. My neighbor had suggested we go there sometime anyway, so I will surprise him. It is much closer than the other ranges, and has shade. I think today is to be a hot one, so that would be good. Nothing like doing something different, even without cause. With cause, it is gravy.
Well, okay. It is time to shower and get going. I have seen my neighbor out twice now, in the last half hour. I think he is getting anxious. Now that blogging, commenting, and reading is through (the internet IS my morning paper, you know), it is time that I get going. Oh, I might get a hair cut this morning (oops, afternoon), while we are out and about. It is good to be kempt!
Good day! May the Lord bless your footsteps and may you follow His.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Backsass Here