.
.
I had plenty of sleep this time. I can't tell what the problem might be. I realized I hadn't been adding the magnesium, B complex, or zinc. I doubt if that would be it though. Still, I have added them back to my pillbox, including calcium. As before, I only take these three days a week.
All I really have time to do is my routine and feeding the cats, being up this late. Then again, there isn't much I was planning on doing this morning, if I remember rightly. A few calls, perhaps, which I later realized was not a reasonable idea. Anyone I would want to call would be at work. With the V.A., it might be better to ask in person.
I don't mind sleeping in once in a while, even if inconvenient. What I fear is falling back into extreme exhaustion. I don't know how much medicines actually help, how much simply knowing my problems are physical so there is a way around it, or what else might be assisting. Sadly, I don't know how much to trust the doctors. They ignore or fail me when given a chance to help or advise. I would suggest we have just had some bad luck, but I seem to only, for the last two and a half decades, have bad luck with them. Uhrm, there is a pattern developing.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Backsass Here