.
.
I did three of the five loads of laundry, down to hanging, folding, and putting things away. I did cook the roast, potatoes, and gravy. The dishes? The apple crisp? They simply aren't going to happen. I am absolutely done. I have fought to keep my eyes open. I am about to lose. I have to admit, sometimes life just hurts. If I can keep busy enough, laugh well enough, or such, sometimes I can ignore it. Today, as well, is one of those days where it isn't working. Tired and in pain I need some sleep.
It is snowing again. It makes me quite nervous for the trip tomorrow. I will be driving, for all I know, right through it. The trip will be much longer. I don't have much choice. The weather reports suggested today would be warmer and snow would be light if it came down at all. That seems to be a mistake, perhaps I misheard. One thing I am sure about is that the weather reports have been inaccurate lately, as usual actually. They simply put something up and change it when the last report didn't work out. I have stopped paying attention to the details of reports, merely catching trends.
No, I best hit the sack. I have put the food up. And it was good. As I may have mentioned, I don't truly care for pork. This roast wasn't just meat in my belly, it was actually pretty good. Simply, I did like it. And I am not even truly in the mood to put up with pork. I must have done something right. If I can get up right at 3:30, and jump to, I may clean some of the dishes. What worries me further is that I have a 13:30 haircut, my friend is depending on me to get there too. We both need a bit of a trim for certain. I just hope the snow isn't too heavy, doesn't stay too long, and that the road crews make the trip reasonable. Though I trust my vehicle and skills I know they can fail. More, I don't trust most other drivers. Cellphones are making normal driving dangerous. I can only imagine how murderous winter driving will now become.
Good night.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Backsass Here