.
.
Just an extra half tab of that stuff is beating me into the dirt. I am glad I started increasing at half a tab. Can't trust doctors. And, honestly, if that ends up shutting me down I will not only not dose up I will also drop that extra tab already added. Moving the hoses around beat me into the dirt. Well, sure, 75' and 100' rubber hoses are heavy but this was different. This wasn't tired or out of energy, this was nearly passing out. Oh, I'll keep taking them as is for a the week and a half or two remaining. And I might even give it another two weeks. But if at the end the medicine is keeping me from functioning I end them. That is how I roll. I won't be trucked down. From what I have seen I am still suspicious that my health is not as much of a concern for them as is shutting me down. Don't trust. Will use to my advantage. Period.
Yeah, that means swimming is out of contention. Oh, sure, it might just be that I have worked a bit too hard this week. It might be the sun being under cover. It might just be the beginning of a natural low. But I don't think so. We will see what we will see.
Hmm, best get a shower in, then look for the bits for the target. I did finish a couple of loads of laundry already as well. I do have to grin though. Even having the bottom fall out I have done more, just so far, than I have often done on "good days". Throw in the shooting, and perhaps an exchange on the fertilizer nozzle, and I will have done two days worth of work. Oh, best fill the canteen. I have empty smaller metal canteens in the vehicle. Too small for what I want in the way of metal canteens, plus they don't have carriers. I suppose I could fix the carrier thing, just not the size thing. Still, good for filling with some water and flavoring so I don't taint my canteen whole cloth.
Yeah, wow. I am sure hoping the medicine settles down. I always go through some adjustments with changes though. I guess I just haven't felt this rough that easily for a long time. Bleh. Yeah, a little angry. I was getting things done. They just sandbagged me again. We will see, yes we will... Precious. :p Later.
Ugh.. That sucks! I hope the meds settle down for you. Like you said, there can be an adjustment period.
ReplyDeleteBe well, Doomster..
Yeah, I'm hoping it settles out. I've lost the wind from my sails, hard.
ReplyDeleteThanks, I needed a cheer.