.
.
I have been taking my medicine like clockwork. Further, I have done a few things to make sure that goes forward. More, I have figured out my medication changes, and implemented them, on a trial basis.
Yesterday was time to reload my medicine set. I hadn't gotten to it while out shopping, wasn't sure it was going to happen either. While out, I bought two new medicine containers, technically for a week, with allowances in the form of compartments for four medicine types per day. I use that as a two week supply. I bought two of them, but these are the best I have seen. As is, the container I have leaks between compartments, is warped so that it doesn't work well, and such. These new sets, two of them, are just what the doctor ordered. Each compartment locks, and has to both be unlocked via a tab, then actually opened. Not air (or water/moisture) tight, but a bit of thinker might see to that. Probably more than I would care to do, unless I go on another water adventure though... which might happen. Yeah, I'm that kind of guy.
Anyway, when I got home... I had already half forgotten about the med-sets, so set up the old one. It nearly broke, so... yeah... timing, people. Still, the old medicine set is being used for it's last time. Hmm... might make a nice little seed planter, actually, since the top comes off like a sheet, with little square cups underneath? I just hate wasting... and want some fresh herbs... and like to ponder potentials. And, while at it, I took my medicine, and before bed took the last doses. However, in bed, I realized I hadn't taken insulin. I didn't want to get up, I didn't care to take it, I was just about to doze into dreams. Nor had I brushed my teeth. Bah! I couldn't just let it slide. Health is returning enough that, even when very tired I both remember and am able to push that little bit past myself... So... I got up, brushed my teeth, took my shot, then slept like a babe.
Sunday, is it? I need to get to work on the kitchen. I want that back to spiffy by Monday night. It's not bad. Just needs a little more work. I'll... get to it. I already collected and took the trash and recycling out. The dishes are ready for a final cleaning and rinse. I'll have to pull out the vacuum and put up some bags, grocery bags collect on the table. My bad. Such simple physical labors are sometimes beyond me, and yet I can still push and pull 300# barrels around? Never mind. I didn't say I always understood.
Well... on to other things, mostly waking up. Good day.
In any case, when I returned, I
No comments:
Post a Comment
Backsass Here