Friday, October 31, 2014

How does she do that!?!

.
.
Why does she do that?!?  Don't play in my head, woman.  You have to know what I am by now.  Lambs!  And, yes...  She is that good looking. Better.  She is unadulterated. 

Yeah, well...  Can't say I haven't... warned.  Even with the hand of God on my shoulder, I yam what I yam.

Crazy dames.  She's trying to kill me.

Good night, already.

4 comments:

  1. Aye. But what is beauty to a crocodile? What is a fine figure to a wolf? While I can see, I see more, and less.

    The thing that is bothersome is, even if I love truly, I will... corrupt. I will change. All men must. Even that is a large assumption, loving truly, rightly. No man since Christ has, none before save Adam, for a while. I am neither of those, yet am asked to shed my nature and pick up what I know I... Yeah. Then again, time would corrupt anyway. No easy way out, or forward, and no way back... for now.

    And yet, who could not suffer to hope after finding grace? I'm stalling, perhaps evading, maybe even hiding. When not corrupting, shirking duty? I'll... figure it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crocs are beauty and grace in underwater motion. I left that initial comment just to see how you would elaborate on it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, you did. I won't say I saw it as a trap, but it seemed... different. Took a while, and I thought about not responding. Why? But... why not. I did the work, might as well just spit it out, eh?

    Funny, I was actually thinking the same thing of wolves on land that you wrote of crocs in water, while writing the last comment.

    ReplyDelete

Backsass Here