.
.
That didn't help. I was not able to wake until later anyway. I'll keep pushing and pulling, win lose or draw.
The lawn hoses, chairs, and table are my first priority, and will remain so until either they are covered by snow or properly stowed. I'll keep the dishes and laundry in mind. The laundry just needs a bit of a spin. Though if too wrinkled, maybe another wash. Boxes need to be flattened and moved to the garage, in which order though, I'll figure out when I get to that point.
I am tired today, and sore. It doesn't really make sense. I'm not sore in the right places for it to be a holdover from bringing lines in. Probably organ irregularity, blood flow, that sort of thing. It isn't severe, it won't keep me from doing the little bits I might get to. It's just a general whole body sensation, as if I somehow bruised most of my major muscle groups lightly, or a half a week ago. It reminds me of the week after the first week of full contact football practice. Actually, I may take anicin. That stuff seems to really help. I am just cautious with it. No more than once a day, and no more often then three days in a row. If it still hurts, it's much better to suffer. This pain isn't that bad in any spot, it's just that it's pretty much everywhere. Yeah, yeah, complain and gripe.
It seems to really be chilling out there. All good. This is entering my season. Actually, it's well into it. Fall to spring is what my body prefers. Though summer is good, for the change and a reset. With an air conditioner, summer is more reasonable, too. When my friend and I went shooting, we did take a little trip up into the unknown. Probably slightly up into Idaho. Ended up on a very harsh road. Regular vehicles wouldn't have made it through. We also took a couple of very steep angles bypassing huge holes in the road! I have just enough experience that I wasn't too worried. Still, that was getting close to the edge of my vehicle's capacity at that kind of tilt. It was an interesting trip. I did get to see some of the last of the leaves, most in that valley were a lighter orange to an exceptionally bright yellow.
Well? I need to wake first. Perhaps anicin will help, though I don't think pain is the problem. Sometimes pain helps. It depends on what exactly the problem is, but like with a vehicle whose cylinders, carburetor, timing, and some other things, can all be off, and not being a mechanic, if it stops... trying to check all the variables and possibilities is just not in my skill set. So treatment isn't always possible. Toss in a fever, chills, exhaustion, body aches, or combinations of those, and the task is beyond the 'driver' sometimes. No spare parts, either. Just... tear down and tinker. The thing will probably work soon, regardless of what I do, then stop again shortly after. You can't really fix a clunker, just use it when it works.
Bah! Coffee is brewing, I'll take something for the aches, I've turned the heat up just a bit, I may get a shower in before anything else, then I'll see what I can do. Later.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Backsass Here