.
.
I'll tell you, wrangling seven or eight hoses, starting at 50 feet, two of them being heavier 100 foot lines, half of them solid rubber construction type, is a bit of a feet. If it don't wind you, you probably aren't breathing correctly. All of them are up, coiled, and in. While I was at it, I noticed that the branch cuttings were still out there. The last time I went to do that, the wheelbarrow was full of water. I emptied it, then leaned it to dry out. Sure enough, it was well and truly dry, so... I got to it. Just one load, but it is a big wheelbarrow and I stuffed it pretty full. I left it, halfway through the hoses, but did get back to empty the wheelbarrow, and tip it so that it stays dry. Hopefully another run of that before long. There are branches, more the twigs, which are too long to stack, that I will still need to figure out. An axe? Too thin, really, for the saw, mostly. I don't know. But I can get the rest of the shorter lengths piled in and over.
I wasn't sure about the hoses, so wondered if I had completely lost my mind when I started messing with the wood. Sometimes the body just does as it likes, just as in this case. It usually proves me wrong. I don't fully understand what my body can do. It doesn't know a whole lot about me, either. Yeah, yeah, but it is the way of it. That work will either make tomorrow work out or crash it. I'm betting on it priming the pump, we'll see. Then again, tomorrow is planned as light. A haircut, lunch, and a bit of shopping. Nothing fancy, or time or energy intensive. Yeah, I'll get there.
It's lovely to break a sweat. I just wish I could maintain it. I did resist a break in about the middle of messing with the wood. That would have been the end of it. I resisted the temptation, when all but two hoses were left to roll and put up. After that, it was all resistance. I wasn't sure I would get it all done. Though I suspect that is all there is. I'll take it. The next major effort, outside, will be getting the chairs and tables sorted and stored. It's a much smaller job, but entails a few things in a hallway, too, and stairs. Perhaps a ladder and some overhead lifting and placing. Compared to today, though, it will be about half the effort. Then I need to finish with the hallways and bathroom, then sweep and mop. I'm getting there, if it seems more haphazard than I thought. It all needs done though, and with the same weather limits. Bleh.
Oh, right. I'll be calling to see if steaks are good. I don't know how that call will work out. It's been on my mind, as well as a few other things. Gah! I can sure be slow about some things. I'll... get to them... if I can... I seem to be living long enough, just not energetic enough! Later.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Backsass Here