Tuesday, October 28, 2014

No such thing as liberal or conservative?

.
.
Seriously?  Here is a man explaining one subsection of the differences.  Yes, there is a difference.  Anyone who is trying to say there isn't a difference is a liar, bold faced liar.



While I deny that the Republican party is conservative is another thing.  If truth is relative, then the party can be compared as more conservative.  If relativism is considered fiction, as I do, then being less liberal does not make a party conservative.  Mike Lee, Cruz, even Rand Paul, and few others, I consider conservative within American politics.  Not the party.  Not most politicians in that party.  Not even a majority of politicians in the party, certainly not in the leadership.

If you are Catholic, and believe in the truth the church has been teaching about the family, homosexuality, or just agree with the family and that homosexuality is a sin, and want to track what is going on in the Catholic church, this guy is a pretty solid in-house reporter.  He hasn't been pulling punches.  He does a better job than I do, and has an inside track. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Backsass Here