.
.
I didn't think it was going to happen. Just doing the dishes, my way, takes a lot of time. Toss in cleaning the kitchen and, as late as it was before I could get to anything, I was sure it wouldn't be finished until tomorrow. As it turns out, I have it done. There might even be time to squeeze in a shower and get to town. I won't promise that will happen, but it might. Just grocery shopping and maybe grabbing a bite to eat, seeing if my friend wants to go along. Yes, doing better after that little vacation.
I don't think the microwave works well at warming quiche. I think the oven is what will be required. Which is sort of a pain. But the microwave destroys it. Perhaps on a lower setting. I don't use the microwave for much, and just prefer it for speed. Tinkering with it just doesn't sound fun. Besides, I honestly don't trust the devices. Perfectly safe, they suggest, while hiding all the caveats. How long do the built in protections last on those machines? Does anybody know? Well, and they are sort of an ugly modernism. So, oven it will have to be. I really don't care too much for cold anything, not even pizza. Cold fried chicken, if it didn't dry out... there is that.
Well... I may go ahead and try to push my way into town. I am hungry for something different, perhaps pizza from one of the better joints. Who knows though. Later.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Backsass Here