Monday, April 4, 2016

Too much garlic.

.
.
In the hummus.  Being the man that I am, however, I fell on my sword, after falling all over it, and ate the Med goo like a real Mensch.  Didn't have to tell, or ask, me twice.  Too much garlic, did I mention.  Truth be told, for me, there almost is no such thing.  Still, I will back it down next time.  Just in case, or so that, I may share it.  Oh, and it probably ought to be brought up to room temp.  I think that would help.  The last thing?  I think I missed adding salt.  Still, I was quite pleased with it.  Even if I will have garlic breath for a week.

I didn't get down until after midnight.  I think, with the sun being up a bit longer, and that varying due to spring weather moodiness, a long sunny day which isn't impeded thus dark at all, ends up keeping me awake longer.  I got enough sleep though.  Not too worried, if I really want to go to bed by 18:00 to 20:00, if possible.  Then wake in the early dark.  Again, if possible.

To town sometime soon.  Shopping, a fishing license, perhaps a day out if I can get my friend to go.  Oh, and he has some things he wants done.  Tasks my assistance would be useful.  Good to be useful.  Actually, I think that is a fundamental need, and a difficult thing to obtain in my condition.

A shower in an hour or so.  Then a call to see what is what, or leave a message.  A review of wants from the store, needs if some recipes are to go forward.  If the call doesn't go through, only a message is left, perhaps boxes can begin to be collected and deconstructed.

Life is good, boys and girls.  You don't even have to try, just do.  You will see.  I am no angel, nor saint, but that is the goal.  I'll tuck you all into silent prayers as I go through my day, just so's you know someone cares.  Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Backsass Here