.
.
Though, perhaps, shoveling the driveway took something extra out before I started. Still... I finally cleared the closet. It isn't dusty or dirty, just... I actually washed it out the last time I was in there. It has remained remarkably clean. Still, I do believe I'll get the bug spray stuff going, or at least get it ready, remove any larger bits on the flood... I suppose I could spray yet tonight, let it dry overnight, then powder the floor tomorrow... letting the powders do their work for a few days, a mix of baking soda and diatomaceous earth.
Yet tonight, as well, I would like to rip into the clothes and all else I am going to be washing this week. Separating... mostly by type. Some really get into that. I pretty much just separate as cotton/poly, wool/synth that require special/gentle wash, then color and white as a final grouping of those groups. Nothing fancy. Still, I have a lot of stuff to wash. I will be doing all of my main blankets, and some spares, that were in the main bedroom and used over the summer and into this fall and winter so far. As well, I hope to do the dishes one more go. But before putting them back in for another sudsy soak, taking another shower. Perhaps a shower will help me shake out some of the stiffness that is turning to soreness from crouching. A little cranky, but for my condition, that I can crouch while doing dishes for an half hour, three or four times in a day? Yeah, not bad for an old dead guy. Almost a little spooky. *grins*
If I do anything else, it will be to tinker with the refrigerator door. Or probably just to see if that can turn into too much of a mess. Who knows, maybe they have springs in there, or special tools are required. All you have to do is take a gun apart, thinking the notion is simple, to find that it takes weeks, and the purchase of a parts kit, to get the thing operational again to stop charging in head first into what might well be a solidly built brick wall.
Not bad, though. I am slowing. I may only make it a day or two more at most. But I will be well into it and there is only one direction from then on. While the spare bedroom is okay, I really prefer my main bedroom. I just do.
I did order a last present, for my brother and his family. Fancy food delights. I am just hoping they like it. You can never be sure. And, often, they would never tell you if they liked them or not. I wonder how many people get stuff, from me, they would rather not have? Oh well, I've done my best. No handing out of geese this year, or such, so... I wish I could find good fruit that isn't a total ripoff. I would love to send that. But it's... not right to spend that kind of money on so little fruit. It's great quality, but... no.
Later, most likely.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Backsass Here