.
.
I thought tearing the fridge down would be, you know, a bit of work. Well, and cleaning while at it. And, switching the handle. Well, first I had to resort and reset a fridge/freezer and put the groceries away, and... there was more. I got about half way through, or from what I could tell, and couldn't see how I could possibly finish. So.
I kept going. I wanted to get it cleaned, change the handles' sides, and put it back together tonight. So on I went. It is nasty. Even after cleaning. Yeah, there are limits, and this fridge has seen those limits hit and surpassed. Probably before I moved in though, to be honest and fair. I just... didn't do it any favors.
Yes, it is together, set up, and working. I sprinkled baking soda throughout, put in a pot of hot vinegar water in each section, then remembered how coffee could be used to help deodorize, so put a bowl of that in each compartment. I hope... something help. Even so I would like to rip into it again soon. I had thought to clean it all again tomorrow, but I just don't have the time. However, as it is rigged, cleaning it, next time, will be a snap. Getting it to the condition where it is easy to clean, that was murder. Now I know, when if I get a refrigerator next year. I am also going to be practicing with this one, until then. How to do this, or that, or get stains or smells out more easily, etc. Why buy a new appliance if you don't learn how to take care of the ones you have? This fridge might be older than most college kids, but... it's what I have, for now.
At first, when I finished, I didn't think I wanted to have a meal. After having sat, and typed, I am changing my mind. One steak will do. Mushrooms, fried with it, as well as a glass of milk. Yeah, I... earned that, at least in some sense. I really do what I can, when I can. Though I am beginning to do more, more often, if still pretty weaksauce. I know, now, that, if called, I can do. If I truly get the house ready for the appliances, and keep the cleaning to some degree? I think I'll be ready for the next step. Whether that be in finding a wife or moving to Alaska, those finals are mostly settled, but there is time between now and then. Time is drawing short though.
There are only two choices, her or there. Sure, I have a preference, but that isn't a singular thing.
Anyway, dinner calls, then maybe another shower? Maybe. I set my medicines up, again, tonight. I couldn't find the smaller doses of carvedilol though, so I'll have order those and pick them up soon. And potassium. Yeah... I know. But I do what I can and I'm not dead yet from it, so... Good night.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Backsass Here