.
.
A shower and the trash bin back into place. Some washing of dishes, some set to soak. Not much. It is simply difficult to get things done.
Some items were ordered, and will be arriving tomorrow, probably. Including a scoop for the roof. With as much snow that has piled up I do worry. I'm not so concerned about a snow slide/fall, more of a roof collapse, for the open porch out back. I'm not sure it would kill me, it would hurt. A lot. I hope it works. There is another type, but it is double the cost and more. I think it would take an extension, sold separately, making it more like three times the cost or more.
If the packages arrive, or when I think they won't, I'll consider a trip to town. Just a bit of minor shopping and getting out of the house. It seems cold out there, but cold isn't a bad thing for me. Less so if I eat well. I have been trying to eat a bit more. It is difficult. I have been eating bread, being cautious with carbs, as much as that is possible. Lunch meat, rolls of about 25 carbs per, oyster stew, and I might look for cans of tomato soup. It doesn't have to be fancy. I have meat thawing finally. Meat is better, but it requires cooking, which requires cleaning, which... I haven't been able to keep up on.
Milk helps, cream is good for extra fat and calories when I need to do work. I figure I can work. I just can't always work, cook, shop, and clean. Limits. Either work suffers and I go without food, or I have to eat food that isn't good for me. Corners have to be cut one way or the other. That is how solo operations are... fail. It's why He made them in pairs, male and female.
Hmm.... a bit more tea. It's still dry as the dickens, still getting down into 16%. I think I helped manage the thirst by drinking a lot more yesterday. Though I need to try to keep up on it by drinking a bit more each day. A gallon before bedtime. Yes, I have a man's man bladder. *grins* Good night.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Backsass Here